IDOL Result 2019: The IDOL GU Result 2018-19 all semesters exam can be checked on idolgu.in. Students can check IDOL Result 2019 or download IDOL GU Marksheet from university website www.idolgu.in. Institute of Distance and Open Learning, Gauhati University also declares IDOL GU MCQ result online. The information regarding IDOL GU Result 2019 (Arts, Science, Commerce) will be updated from time to time here.
- IDOL Result 2019 (Arts, Science, Commerce):
- Idolgu.in Result 2019 Semester (2nd, 4th, 6th semester)
- IDOL GU Result for all Sem. Exams:
- Check IDOLGU Exam Results 2019 (sem 1st, 3rd, 5th):
- IDOL GU MCQ Result 2018 – 2019:
- Gauhati University IDOL Result (Arts, Science, Commerce).
- IDOL GU Exam Routine 2018-2019:
IDOL Result 2019 (Arts, Science, Commerce):
Gauhati University Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) has announced the results of the recently conducted examination. As we know that, the IDOL Gauhati University offers various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses for the students who want to get higher education through correspondence mode.
After completion of the examination, students can find the exam results on idolgu.in. You can also visit the Gauhati University website; www.gauhati.ac.in/results for IDOL arrears results or download IDOL GU Marksheet. Below, we have provided a list of GU IDOL Result which has already been uploaded on the website. IDOL Arts, Science, Commerce (BA, BSC, BCA, B.Sc (IT), B.Com, MA, M.Com) semester exams (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th sem) Exam results 2018-2019 will be available in PDF format.
Idolgu.in Result 2019 Semester (2nd, 4th, 6th semester)
The online portal of the Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL), Gauhati University (GU) is www.idolgu.in. When we open the home page of the website, we can see a link ‘Examination Results’ under the title “Updates…”. You can also see the recently announced results of GU IDOL at the left sidebar named “Results”. For the better view of IDOL result, click on ‘Examination Results”.
IDOL GU Result for all Sem. Exams:
A list of all announced results will be shown on the result page of the website for all semester examinations. From the list of announced IDOL Result page, you can download the PDF file which included the list of students who have cleared all the papers. Only Roll Number will be available in the pdf file. You should check your roll number. If you are open IDOL Result 2018 – 2019 PDF file in the computer or the laptop, press Ctrl+F and enter your roll number. If you have cleared all the paper of your examination, your roll number will be highlighted.
Check IDOLGU Exam Results 2019 (sem 1st, 3rd, 5th):
- Open your net-browser application either in mobile or computer.
- Access the URL – http://idolgu.in/
- Click on “Examination Results“.
- Search for your exam name and semester.
- Now, click on concerned exam result link.
- You can download the PDF file as uploaded on IDOL Result page.
- After downloading of PDF file, you can search your roll number.
- If your roll number is available in PDF file, means you have passed in all papers of your semester examinations.
IDOL GU MCQ Result 2018 – 2019:
Students of IDOL, Gauhati University take the MCQ based Internal Examination. The MCQ based Internal Assessment Test Result for MA/MSc/MCom in the subjects English, Economics, History, Political Science, Commerce, Mathematics, Bengali and Education for all semesters (Sem 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Sem) Exam 2017-18, 2018-19 or other can be checked on idolgu.in/mcq/result. List of declared IDOL GU MCQ Result 2019 will available on the university resuts website.
Recently, the Gauhati University has declared the result of MCQ based Internal Examination from semester/prev Exam August 2018. IDOL GU MCQ result can be accessed from idolgu.in/home. To view MCQ based internal examination marks you may follow the below steps.
- Open, www.idolgu.in
- Find the link under ‘Notification for Internal Assessment’.
- Click the ‘Result of MCQ Based Internal Exam – Aug. 2018‘.
- Now, Enter ‘Roll Number”
- Enter ‘Date of Birth’.
- Click ‘View’ button.
- Finally, you can download IDOLGU MCQ result in pdf.
Gauhati University IDOL Result (Arts, Science, Commerce).
Students can check the IDOL arrear results on gauhati.ac.in/results.
Currently, GU IDOL Result of Sem 2, sem 4, sem 6 are available on the website. Students of 2016 or 2015, 2014, 2013 batch can check their results of Arts, Science, Commerce. GU IDOL Results for Arrear Arts, Science, Commerce has been available on www.gauhati.ac.in/results.
- Check GU IDOL Results on gauhati.ac.in
- Open website of Gauhati University
- Click on ‘Results’ from the menu.
- A new Tab will open with url ‘ www.gauhati.ac.in/results/’.
- Click on your exam result link.
- Enter ‘Roll Code’ and ‘Roll Number’.
- Click on ‘ Check Results’.
- In this way, you can check IDOLGU results on Gauhati University website.
IDOL GU Exam Routine 2018-2019:
The students pursuing with the Institute of Distance and Open Learning need to download IDOL GU routine for upcoming semester examination. Both, Odd / Even semester examination are organized together so, the student of UG or PG courses can download IDOL GU Exam Routine 2019 from the website.
For more information regarding IDOL GU Result, Examination date, IDOL GU MCQ Test result etc., please visit the official website of the university or ask the same from your Institution.